Monday 11 January 2010

Crazy Dave's Best of '09

Just the same as last year, here is Crazy Dave's favourite albums of 2009, as per usual, I haven't heard any of them. If you're in the same position I've got him to pick his favourite song from each album so you can investigate further.



Albums of the year:

1.The Antlers - Hospice.
Listen to Two on Spotify

2.Ramona Falls - Intuit.
Listen to I Say Fever on Spotify

3.Sunset Rubdown - Dragonslayer.
Listen to Silver Moons on Spotify

4.Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Vs. Children.
Listen to Traveling Salesman's Young Wife Home Alone on Christmas In Montpelier, VT on Spotify

5.Lord Cut-Glass - Lord Cut-Glass.
Listen to Holy Fuck! on Spotify


Other albums that deserve a mention:

Ola Podrida - Belly Of The Lion

Bill Callahan - Sometimes I Wish We Were An Eagle

Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca

Andrew Bird - Noble Beast

Handsome Furs - Face Control

M. Ward - Hold Time

The Mountain Goats - The Life Of The World To Come

Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

Monsters Of Folk - Monsters Of Folk

The Low Anthem - Oh My God, Charlie Darwin

Woodpigeon - Treasury Library Canada

God Help The Girl - God Help The Girl



I'll be gathering a selection of my favourites from last year in the next few days too

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was hoping for a mix :(